Green Team Youth Worker
Advertisement # 30289
Title: Green Team Youth Worker (GTN)
Additional Information: 8 weeks – starting Monday, June 29, 2015 to Friday, August 21, 2015
Location: Pineland Forest Nursery, Hadashville, MB
Salary Range: $11.20 per hour (Maximum 40 hours per week)
Closing Date: Friday, June 12, 2015, (by 4:00pm)
Duties may include:
- Grass cutting
- Applying Blackout Tarps to Greenhouses
- Assist with General Maintenance
- Potting Trees
- Cleaning Shelterbelts
- Lifting and Packaging Trees
- Must be a youth between the ages of 16 – 24 (must be minimum age 16 at the time of employment).
- Must be a resident of Manitoba and must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
- The work is physically demanding and the majority of the work is conducted outside.
- Download and print a Green Team Application Form (PDF) or pick one up at:
- Pineland Forest Nursery office
- Whitemouth School office
- The Green Team Application Form must be completed, with a resume attached, and returned to the Pineland Forest Nursery office by Friday, June 12, 2015 at 4:00 p.m.
Employment Equity is a factor in selection. Applicants are requested to indicate in their covering letter, resume and/or application if they are from any of the following groups: Women, Aboriginal People, Visible Minorities and Persons with a Disability.